As available, we will post Health and Safety documents relating to our industry. Special thanks to Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson for supplying us with the initial documents for this section.
Please note, these are intended as reference materials. You should always check to see what the current laws are in your area.
- Accidents and Injuries
- Combustible Liquids
- Concerns About Theatrical Rigging
- Fire Inspections
- Fire Protection Training
- Flame Retarding Article
- Liability from Hazardous Exposures
- Life Safety and Health Requirements
- Lighting the Show
- OSHA Enforcement Guidance for Personal Protective Equipment in General Industry - note, see also the press release regarding this document
- OSHA Ladders and Stairs
- Rigging Operating Guide
- Spray Booth
- Work and Health Related Injuries
Updates after April 2nd chat:
- The chat transcript is now posted in the Forums. The links below were discussed during that chat.